Spring Refresher Clinic: Leslie & York Mills
2 Hour Group Clinic: Play, learn & connect! (Thurs | 6pm-8pm)
Sorry, this product is no longer available for registration.
Learn, Play, & Connect at our Spring Refresher Clinic!
Dust off the clubs and come out for a tune up lesson before the season starts. We will review fundamentals and an overview of putting, chipping, irons, hybrids, woods and driver! There will be a chance to practice and play a few holes on the simulator.
2 hours golf clinic includes:
- Golf simulator fees
- Rental Golf Clubs (if needed)
- Golf Instruction fees
- Golf technique & proper swing fundamentals
- Golf drills & practice: Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Full swing, Getting more Power and more!
- Golf focused stretches & exercises, including a warm up routine you can do each time before you play golf.
- Digital tip sheet provided after the clinic
This is an all levels group lesson that will involve coaching, drills and practice that are great to get you ready for the season!
Iron Lady Golf Refund/Make-Up Policy (Group Clinics): We hold your Iron Lady Golf spot just for you. We secure space for progamming with partner golf courses and instructors in advance, and as our programs are non-refundable. Please review all dates in the event details page and ensure you can attend prior to booking. We do not offer refunds for individually missed or canceled dates/lessons made by the individual. However, you are welcome to transfer it to another golfer.