League: Royal Woodbine (Tues | Sun)
4 weeks (Tuesday - Evening | Sunday - Afternoon)
$315 - $369 + HST
4 weeks of 9 hole play from September 10 to October 7, 2023
Tee Time Ranges:
- Sunday (Evening) - Tee times RANGE between 3:30pm to 4:10pm
- Tuesday (Evening) - Tee times RANGE between 4:40pm to 5:30pm
**Tee times may fluctuate based on the number of league members that sign up. Please check as this is a LIVE website and tee times will be updated periodically. (Tee time ranges updated on June 25, 2023).
A chance to ask questions, meet some of the Iron Lady Team and other league members before the season starts! Review basic rules, etiquette and any other questions you may have.
League Membership Includes:
- 4 weeks of play, all green fees are included
- NEW! An virtual orientation night to learn, meet and connect with other Iron Lady Members
- NEW! 1 tip night with an Iron Lady Coach
- NEW! 1 social night that includes a free drink at the end of play and the opportunity to socialize with your Iron Lady League members
- Fun, light competition on course games throughout the season with an end of season prize & awards ceremony social
- Pre-set tee times that are reserved for Iron Lady Golfers each week. Easy to sign up tee time bookings that are released and open two weeks in advance so you can sign up with a friend or sign up on your own and meet a new Iron Lady Golfer!
- NEW! 8 Learning Webinars with Golf, Nutrition, Breathwork, Equipment, Mental Game, Fashion and Fitness Experts
- NEW! Member Only Access with Video Learning, Tips. etc.
- NEW! Invitation and first access to Iron Lady Community Social Events (non-golf fun events!)
- First access to sign up for all Iron Lady Golf Travel Retreats
- First access to sign up for the Iron Lady Open end of season tournament
- Each league has a captain that will help answer any questions you have and support you in the league
- Pull/Power Cart included
Subs and Guest Policy: Each Iron Lady Golfer “owns” their league spot for the season. They are welcome to invite a guest to take their spot on weeks where they cannot attend. Each member is responsible for signing up their guest online on the tee sheet.
Iron Lady Golf Refund Policy: We hold your Iron Lady Golf spot just for you. We secure tee time for our leagues with partner golf courses in advance, and as such are obligated to honour the league memberships we’ve made. Please review all dates in the event page and ensure you can attend prior to booking. Iron Lady Golf does not offer refunds for individually missed or canceled dates made by the individual. However you are welcome to transfer it to another golfer.
Raincheck Policy: Iron Lady Golf programs continue to play in light rain. It is up to the participant whether they elect to play or not (forfeiting their program fees). Play may be delayed or programs may be canceled due to unplayable conditions (inclement weather) determined by the golf course closing the course. In the event of this happening, we will notify our participants as soon as we receive confirmation of closure from the golf course.
During weekly league play, rain-checks will only be offered if the golfer has played less than 4 holes and is present at the course to receive the rain-check in the pro shop.