Clinic Series: Mississauga (Wed)
6 weekly 60 Minute Group Clinics (Wed)
Sorry, this product is no longer available for registration.
ALL LEVELS ($395 - coach ratio: 4:1) clinic series is geared towards beginners and those looking for a better understanding of the basics. It will involve coaching, drills and practice that are great to get you more confident in your game!
LEVEL TWO ($450 - coach ratio: 3:1) clinic series is geared towards golfers with a basic understanding and confidence with swing fundamentals. It will involve coaching, drills and practice that is great for building on the skills you already have (or have learned from our All Levels clinic series)! Includes Video Swing analysis, understanding your swing to build more consistency and an individualized practice plan to continue your learning and improvement.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this class series include (but not limited to) the following:
Putting, chipping, pitching, irons, hybrids, woods, driver, what club to choose, understanding your distances, getting more power, confidence on course and more!
6 weekly 60 minute small group clinic includes:
- Golf simulator fees
- Rental golf clubs (if needed)
- Golf instruction fees
- All Levels - Coach Ratio 4:1
- Level Two - Coach Ratio 3:1
- Golf technique & proper swing fundamentals
- Golf drills & practice: putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, getting more power and more!
- Golf focused stretches & exercises, including a warm up routine you can do each time before you play golf.
- (Level Two) The Mental Game - learn how to refocus after tough shots or moments on course, take your game to the next level
- Session 2: Jan 4 to Feb 8, 2023
- Session 3: Feb 15 to March 22, 2023
- Session 4: March 29 to May 3, 2023
- 6pm-7pm | 7pm-8pm | 8pm-9pm
Max: 4 golfers per session
You will receive more detailed lesson information 2 days in advance of the first clinic.
Iron Lady Golf Refund Policy (Lesson): We hold your Iron Lady Golf spot just for you. We secure space for programming with partner golf courses and instructors in advance, and as our programs are non-refundable. Please review all dates in the event details page and ensure you can attend prior to booking. We do not offer refunds for individually missed or canceled dates/lessons made by the individual. However you are welcome to transfer it to another golfer for the weeks you are unable to attend.